Created To Satisfy Both Business And Leisure Clients
On the roof of the hotel an amazing facility has been created to satisfy both our BUSINESS and LEISURE CLIENTS.
The Skylevel, which is situated on the 24th floor, is for the exclusive use of our GUESTS, CLIENTS and DELEGATES, and is not open to the public. From the circular top of the building you have 360 degree views of Johannesburg and its surrounding areas. On a clear day you are able to see as far as the Magaliesberg.
A different space for holding a conference or function. Treat your delegates to a “top of the world” experience and finish off with a delicious meal and drinks. If not on business then spend some relaxing hours at the pool.
Facilities Available At Parktonian’s Skylevel Area
- An outside rim flow swimming pool and leisure area with sunbeds and seating.
- Cocktails will be served from the Skylevel Bar whilst watching a magnificent sunset.
- 2 x Executive boardrooms – boardrooms have a full glass frontage, giving delegates natural light and a magnificent view from where they sit. Each boardroom can accommodate a maximum of 20 delegates. Venues provide standard equipment, data projector and tele-conferencing.
- Skyroom can seat 20 people for a meal or 40 people for a standing event.
- Casual seating has been placed around the entire Skylevel area in order to take in the 360 degree views.